Hoping to socialize, network, promote, and learn through writing.

cheers

cheers
me in Sonoma

Monday, January 18, 2010

10 things I love

I got tagged by my friend Mark to do a "10 things I love" list. So here goes...

10. Going for weekend hikes with Andy and Paisley. Especially now that my dog is using the "gentle leader". Whoever created that is a genius.

9. Getting directly into my pajamas after a long day at work. Even if it's 5pm.

8. The perfect pizza. Crispy crust is the key.

7. Talking on the phone to old friends on the weekends, and feeling like no time has passed at all.

6. Having a day off in the middle of the week.

5. Treating myself to a spa treatment. Facials are especially nice.

4. Camping.

3. A newly cleaned house.

2. A whole day at the beach with friends. Starting early before a lot of people get there, and ending late after the sunset.

1. Singing and playing air instruments with Andy. I'm really good at air piano and flute, and he is awesome at air guitar, bass, and drums. We rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment